martes, 22 de junio de 2010

hello guys this is the homework that you have to send us by email until saturday in the afternoon in a word document in couples be carefull with spelling and coherence see you in the next class :)


form sentences with the following words use (+) when its like, use(-) when its dislikes or (?)when its interrogative use contractions and the negative form of the auxiliaries when its possible

1. My dad / classical music
2. They / English
3. You / apricots
4. The students / tennis
5. We / plums
6. The president / transantiago
7. José / pears
8. Gabriela / peaches
9. I / apples
10. The dog / cats

II look at the following sentences,correct then when its necessary or put a check mark if its ok and then traduce then correctly


1. I dislikes watermelons
2. She dislikes not bananas
3. My friends don't likes almonds
4. does Ana and Daniela like fruits?
5 I don't like hot dogs
6. He dislikes onions
7. The students do not likes Reggaeton
8. My mom don't like nuts
9. Does he like classical music?
10. My girlfriend like cherries

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario