martes, 22 de junio de 2010

Feedback to Carlos Barrios & Antonio Morales

Hi guys!

Here is the feedback of your homework! There were some mistakes but in general it was a goos job! The corrections made to your homework are in red!

Congratulation!

Activity I
1. (+) My dad likes classical music.
2. (?) Do they likes English? / Do they like English? (likes is used just with third person singular)
3. (-) You don't like apricots.
4. (+) The students like tennis.
5. (+) We like plums.
6. (?) Does the president likes transantiago? / Does the president like transantiago? (when you use the auxilary "do" you have to let the verb in simple present tense)
7. (-) Jose doesn't like pears.
8. (+) Gabriela likes peaches.
9. (-) I don't like apples.
10. (?) Does the dog like cats?

Activity II
1. I dislikes watermelons. / Me gustan los melones (The translation is correct but you didn't correct the mistake in the sentence. The mistake is that when you are talking in first person you don't have to put the -s in the verb. The correct sentence is "I like watermelons")
2. She dislikes not bananas (X). She dislikes bananas. / A ella no le gustan los cambures.
3. My friends don't likes almonds. A mis amigos no les gustan las almendras. (The translation is correct but you didn't correct the mistake in the sentence. The mistake is that the -s in the verb is only used with third person singular. The correct sentence is "My friends don't like bananas.")
4. Does Ana and Daniela like fruits? / ¿A Ana y a Daniela le gustan las frutas?
5. I don't like hot dogs. / No me gustan los perros calientes.
6. He dislikes onions. / A el no le gustan las cebollas.
7. The students do not likes reggaeton. (X) The students do not like reggaeton. / A los estudiantes no les gusta el reggaeton.
8. My mom don't like nuts. / A mi mama no le gustan las nueces. (The translation is correct but you didn't correct the mistake in the sentence. The mistake is that in third person singular the auxiliary used is "does". The correct sentence is "My mom dosen't like nuts".)
9. Does he like classical music? / ¿A el le gusta la musica clasica?
10. My girlfriend like cherries. (X) My girlfriend likes cherries. / A mi novia le gustan las cerezas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario